Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coupon adventures !!!


Yesterday's shopping trip was a success !!
I purchased :
12 boxes of Hamburger Helper
7 boxes of Pizz Rolls
6 boxes of cereal
4 boxes of Go-gurt
3 packages of chicken drumsticks
1 package of steak
5 boxes of pasta
2 1/2 lbs . of cherries
1 lb of Dunkin donuts coffee
My total before coupons and store discounts was $129.84
My total OOP ( out of pocket ) was .... $69.34 !!!!
In addition to the savings I also recieved 400 extra gas rewards .
I had 200 already so I was able to save $0.60 off each gallon of gas . I filled up my tank for $52 @ $3.27 a gallon . It was a proud moment for me . I am still working on the couponing ,but I don't think Im to shabby for a newbie LOL !!
Thanks for reading .
Happy Couponing ♥ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment